- 1/4 cup (2 fl. oz) olive oil
- 4 cups (8 oz) mushrooms, wiped clean and quartered
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chile, seeded and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the mushrooms over high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Lower the heat to medium and add the garlic, sherry, lemon juice, dried chile, paprika, and salt and pepper.
Cook for about 5 minutes or until the garlic and mushrooms have softened.
Remove from the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and serve on small earthenware platters.