- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh or Frozen Cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Combine sugar, brown sugar and butter in large mixing bowl; beat on medium speed until well mixed. Add milk and egg; beat until smooth. Add flour, baking powder, ground ginger and baking soda; beat on low speed until well mixed. Gently stir in cranberries, pecans and crystallized ginger.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet; cool on wire rack.
Makes 3 1/2 dozen cookies.