- 2 2-pound turkey breast halves with skin and bones
- Olive oil 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons curry powder [JP: Penzey’s maharajah is really good]
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup roasted salted cashews
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place turkey in baking pan. Brush turkey with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 180°F, about 1 hour. Cool. Remove skin and bones. Cut meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
Whisk mayonnaise, wine, chutney, curry powder, lemon juice and ginger in large bowl. Add turkey, onions, celery and raisins; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.) Mix cashews into salad.
Bon Appetit, August 2000