(amounts in brackets are scaled for a 515 mL European can of tomato soup)
- 1 lb. [750 g] fresh salmon (or canned)
- 1 can concentrated tomato soup (10.75 oz) [515 mL]
- 8 oz. [360 g] cream cheese
- 2 envelopes gelatine (1/2 oz., around 14g) [26g, 2 European packets]
- 1  onion, chopped fine
- 1  celery stalk, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp. [5 tsp.] Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c. [350 g] mayonnaise
- 2  dashes Tabasco
If using fresh salmon, bake the salmon until it flakes easily; cool.
Heat the tomato soup (undiluted) in a large pot, melt in the cream cheese. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 c. of cold water. Add to the soup, and cool.
Add in the remainder of the ingredients, pour into a serving dish, and refrigerate until set. Serve with black or French bread.