- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. prepared or Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Place cauliflower and water in 1 1/2 quart glass casserole and cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave 9 minutes on high. Drain. Combine mayonnaise, onion, mustard, and salt in small mixing bowl. Spoon mustard sauce on top of cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese.
3. Microwave 11/2 to 3 minutes on medium-high to heat topping and melt cheese. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
Serves 6 to 8