- ½ oz freshly-squeezed lime juice
- ½ oz simple syrup*
- 1 ½ oz tonic water
- 1 ½ oz club soda
- 3 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- Fill a Collins or highball glass all the way up with ice.
- Add the freshly-squeezed lime juice and simple syrup. Stir with a bar spoon.
- Pour in the tonic water and club soda, stirring gently to combine.
- Add the bitters to the top of the glass. You can choose to stir them in or let them settle on their own in the drink.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or fresh herb.
Girl and Tonic